Sunday, January 23, 2011

Make- Believe

I saw a writing on the wall,
Painted red and black
Staining my inner soul
Wondrin' what lies ahead.


Your countenance wraps me still ,
So vivid in my imagination
My eyes locked in a slumber
Lest, you absence bring me tears .


I saw a writing on the wall,
And I feel the heat inside
Like a cerebro in my mind
Connecting brainwaves with fire .


Could there be any more wishes!
Let the paint taint my being
A make- believe of your love
Based on the writing in the wall!


Aps Asian art

Another fascination--- movies
P.S I Love You is one of my favorite movies that I deem fit my poem best------ a make- believe of love figure that is already nowhere.

n the romantic film, Ghost, a make-believe of love that is already non-existent is untiringly chased through signs and mere memories.

Just a penny for your thought:

Two of the romantic flicks which movie posters are posted on the side are the undying story of Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze, Ghost and a recently shown feel- good yet heartwarming movie, P.S. I love You. The funny part is both lead actors featured are ghosts. Does this mean that women who are in love usually chase ghost when ghost is defined as imaginary love? To some it could be a fantasy but to the rest a make-believe is the ultimate reality--- a reality that in a world of betrayal, there is always hope and a longing for love.

AUTHOR"S ONE OF FAVE SONGS

A make-believe love is your no ordinary love. It is like a diamond who is said to be a girls' best friend which most of the time the presence of its luster is merely an illusion.





A make-believe love is your no ordinary love. It is like a diamond who is said to be a girls' best friend which most of the time the presence of its luster is merely an illusion.

Diamonds Are Forever

The sight of diamonds for a woman is a temptation. She can walk outside so proud and confident once she wears at least one. It is like that little cut which luster is catching the attention of any eye that comes across it is giving her best friend so much power. What gives diamond more luster is the cost associated to it, even the star that I am talking about is as tiny as grain of salt.

Good that I came across a site that markets diamond as I surf the net and went to health and beauty section to just please my eyes. Surely, a white or yellow gold ring in 18k setting embedded with .50 carat diamonds is an eye candy. All the more I find it enticing to know that most of the rings in display are half the original cost. Such a nice deal if only I could only secure one for myself. But I already feel contented just by looking at them along with more valuable ones like 1.5 carat diamond ring set in platinum. Black diamond of 1.5 carat looks so elegant, too!

Jewelry, whether of gold or platinum setting makes both man and woman get excited with just a thought of having them. Why not, no one can deny the fact the impression of royalty once you wear them, not to mention that all jewelry collectors eye for them as good and wise investment. In fact, watches of high value will just look fashionable and are considered as accessories without real gold or platinum setting and some real diamonds embedded to them.

I have never been a diamond or jewelry collector. I would rather get myself of things which I thought as valuable until I realize that none is more valuable than high- cost jewelry except for real big cash in the bank which can still be devalued over time. And yes, part of my realization is the logic why adults in their 40’s are so much into collecting these little pieces. Aside from thinking of investment as mature ones, what they have simply talks about of what they can afford.

## study art ##






No comments:

Post a Comment