Sunday, January 23, 2011

Love Song

Listen to the love song
played in my heart.
Do you experience voyage
in the vastness of ocean?

I remember that time
When your smile shook me still
Dreaming was never a dream
‘till you came here.

Letters were stuck when
you walked my way
In the sight of your stature
My world collaborates

Is the song still muted?
Is the melody remained subdued?
Baby, that is okay,
Deafness is my pedestal!


Aps Asian art


AUTHOR'S ONE OF FAVE SONGS ----- No Ordinary Love/ SADE



Just a penny for your thought:

Music, poetry, and movies are silent expressions of an outcry- an outcry of a deep feeling ignored. This passionate rebellion is expressed in my poem where I used music as a metaphor matched with a romantic movie that lingers to last.
Have you, for once, experienced the intensity of loving when despite of a strong emotion being ignored and crushed down, you just simply say, " Baby, that is okay. Deafness is my pedestal!"?
Poem's related flick--- My Best Friend's Wedding

I see a relation of this movie, My Best Friend's Wedding, to my poem, Love Song, Both are about strong emotions that are left unheard despite the scream that comes from the heart.

Loving someone who has ignored a strong emotion that is being invested is like a ghost who is trying to make his presence felt. My poem, Love Song, shares the same love along with its accompanying pain.


## study art ##

No comments:

Post a Comment